No one better understands the joys and struggles of mommy-hood better than another mom. Involvement in the MOMS Club® results in new friendships for both mom and her child(ren), enjoyable (and inexpensive) weekday outings, and the chance to swap ideas with other moms on child-raising.
Advantages for Moms
- Because raising children can be consuming in many ways, it is easy to understand why many moms, especially new moms, feel isolated and exhausted. MOMS Club® can be the best prescription for sanity.
- Programs provide moms with social interaction with adults; this is important no matter what age child(ren) you are raising.
- It can remind her that there is a personality in there, somewhere under the clinging children, diaper bags and backpacks, and it can give mom the important opportunity to make new friends.
Advantages for Children
- If mom is happier, the child is happier. Any activity that lifts mom's spirits even a little will give her more energy and patience to deal with the seemingly endless demands of motherhood.
- Mom can spend time enjoying organized age-appropriate activities with her child(ren) and watch them grow and develop through their experiences.
- Social interaction with children of similar ages so they can learn to share and play in a group environment.
MOMS Club® of Roswell-South, GA is a chapter of International MOMS Club®, a non-profit organization of stay-at-home moms designed to offer each other support. Our local chapter was founded in 2001 and is located in Roswell, Georgia, a northern suburb of Atlanta. Read more about our history at the International MOMS Club® website, www.momsclub.org.
MOMS Club® of Roswell-South, GA
Local moms group in Roswell, GA